Saturday, September 6, 2014

Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50 PA++++

Recently, I went on eBay and bought Biore's UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50+ PA++++ because I wanted to find a better alternative to the American sunscreens/sunblocks I have always used. Sun protection is vital to my skincare regimen especially since I have fair, sensitive skin that is prone to developing moles.

The UV Bright Face Milk by Biore advertises itself as a mattifying sunscreen which has lived up to its claims. Sunscreens generally leave me with a greasy look but the Bright Face Milk made my face matte. It was also lightweight and liquid-y, thus easy to spread. The only drawback is that I have to moisturize well before I apply this product. I have combination skin so my skin is both oily and dry, though more on the oiler side with occasional dry patches. On my initial application, it accentuated my flaky patches. But after my first time, I made sure to moisturize plenty and it hasn't given me any problems ever since.

I also heard Japanese sunscreens were small but I didn't imagine them to be that tiny! I have been using the Bright Face Milk exclusively for my face but I feel like I will whiz through this bottle in no time. After all, it's only 30 ml. I'm definitely stocking up on these in my upcoming trip to Asia! 

Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50+ PA++++

No comments:

Post a Comment