Thursday, September 4, 2014

Naked 3 Drugstore Dupe: Wet n Wild Smoke and Melrose Palette

Last week, I searched for Wet 'n Wild's 2014 fall collection and picked up the new 5 pan color icon eyeshadow palette in "Smoke and Melrose." I saw online that select WNW products, including this palette, were on sale for $2 at Walgreens but none of the Walgreens in NYC participated in this sale. Bummers. On top of that, I usually don't get Sunday newspapers where I live so I missed out on the $1 off WNW coupon too. It's not easy couponing in NYC for sure!!! On the bright side, the palette retailed for only $3.99. For a Naked 3 dupe, I think that's a steal. Plus, the colors are pretty and super pigmented. The texture is very silky and smooth too. Thumbs up for this palette!

PS: I did not spot this collection in Rite Aid or CVS yet- only Walgreens and Duane Reade so far.


 Wet 'n Wild Smoke and Melrose Palette




No comments:

Post a Comment