Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Empties: Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule Review

Today, I will be discussing the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule!


I had first heard of this product when the online community was buzzing that this was the dupe for the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I am all about affordable yet effective beauty, so I purchased the trial size of this ampoule to test whether it would work for my skin. I did not have any adverse reactions and thoroughly liked the serum. Then in September 2013, Missha was having a flash sale, so I went ahead and bought the 50ml bottle for $22 when the retail price is $49. That's over 50% off!

Missha advertised that the Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule would moisturize, nourish, firm, and revitalize the skin. I think this product did exactly those things. I had used it every night and did not feel that it was too heavy for my skin. Ever since I have stopped using this ampoule, I feel that my skin is not as supple. However, Missha also boosted of whitening and wrinkle repairing qualities. I did not think this serum lessened my wrinkles or acne hyper-pigmentation.

My last thoughts are that I would totally recommend this product. I have used the ampoule for a year and I feel that it has improved my skin's elasticity. Now, I am really torn over whether I should repurchase this ampoule or try a new serum. I'll be flipping a coin on it since I like to try new products, but the Missha night ampoule is my back-up night serum for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment