Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Summer Recap: Best Hunts

This summer I was able to score some pretty awesome deals online! Here's are some of my highlights:

Tilly's Ethnic Print Band Straw Fedora $3.99 shipped
Source: Tillys.com

Sunsets Swimwear Vintage Rose Triange Top $3.26 shipped (from Beyond the Rack)
Source: Zulily.com

KamaliKulture Eric String Bikini Top $3.26 shipped (from Beyond the Rack)
Source: Revolveclothing.com

Roxy By The Sea Hat $7.70 shipped
Source: Roxy.com

Other notable mentions:
-Beyond the Rack sent me a FREE deluxe-sized sample of Pantene Pro-V's Age Defy Advanced Thickening Treatment along with one of my bikinis! This was my first time purchasing from Beyond the Rack so that definitely left a good impression on me and I would totally order from the site again.

-Mani-Pedi deal through Lifebooker for only $7! (Lifebooker had sent me a $10 off code via email.)

Yay to being a #bargainwarrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment